You’re bloody brilliant! Period pain is not just “being part of a woman” and yes PMS symptoms are common but it doesn’t mean they have to stick around. Working with our in-house naturopath and herbalist, we have designed an organic cinnamon based blend formulated with herbs used for centuries to help provide support for PMS symptoms. The natural caffeine-free ingredients have traditionally been used to work with your body’s natural cycle to help ease the discomfort of menstrual cramps, bloating, body aches and hormonal imbalance. An earthy, slightly nutty flavour. Not suitable in pregnancy.
- Red clover: can help to balance hormonal shifts and prevent mood swings, as well as reduce breast pain.
- Chaste tree berries: can offer relief for PMS symptoms, such as headache, constipation, breast tenderness, irritability and mood changes.
- Nettle: helps to cleanse your liver and enhances the liver’s ability to process estrogen more effectively, which can reduce PMS symptoms.
- Cinnamon chips: helps to alleviate indigestion as well as bloating.
- Ginger root: contains an enzyme called zingibain which protects your body from inflammation and reduce painful cramps, also known for its digestive benefits.
- Fenugreek: contains compounds like diosgenin and isoflavones which help to reduce the discomfort of menstrual cramps.
Loose leaf brewing instructions
Allow 1-2 tsp of tea to infuse in near boiling water for 3-5 + minutes. Strain the tea and enjoy.