- Aid skin recovery and help maintain good skin condition
- Support healing
- Form a protective cushion for sensitive or sore nipples
- Specially formulated to cool skin on contact
- Sterile and individually wrapped
- Non toxic and free from preservatives
The Hydrogel Pads are intended for use by breastfeeding mothers with sore/cracked/painful nipples.
- Wash hands before using the product.
- Open sterile pouch and remove gel pad from the plastic liner. Avoid touching the gel side with your finger. Gently place the gel side of the pad directly over your nipple.
- Prior to breastfeeding, remove the gel pad and place it on a clean surface with the gel side facing up. Gently wash the breast with warm water and pat dry. Then, start breastfeeding.
- After breastfeeding, reapply the gel pad. The pad can be used up to 24 hours. If gel pad becomes dirty or milky, please discard and use a new one.
To improve soothing, briefly pass the gel side of the pad under a cool stream of water (1–2 seconds), shake off excess water and set aside for 2 minutes. Do not rinse more than twice a day.
For more cooling sensation, unopened gel pads can be placed in the fridge shortly before use.
Do not use soaps or detergents to clean pad.
Store gel pads in a cool, dry place.