⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “It’s amazing. I tried everything to help my milk supply with no luck. After just one cup of this hot chocolate my milk had tripled over night, my baby couldn’t keep up and on top of that it was actually delicious!“ Ash
A premium blend of high-quality, colic-friendly and nourishing ingredients for breastfeeding & pumping mothers to boost their supply naturally. In an Australian first, we have also included the added benefits of bioactive collagen peptides to help nourish, and repair your postpartum body.
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Naturally supports breastmilk supply
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding safe
- Premium Organic Raw Peruvian Cacao ( not cocoa)
- Naturally boosts energy
- 100% natural. No nasties, no fillers, no ingredients you can’t pronounce.
- Refined sugar-free
- Made with premium organic Cacao ( not cocoa) and Coconut sugar
- Contains ethically sourced bioactive collagen peptides
- Delicious & convenient
- Fenugreek free
- Colic Friendly
- Proudly Australian Owned and Made
- Naturopath Formulated
- Ingredients: Organic Cacao powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Brewer’s Yeast, Hydrolysed collagen peptides, Himalayan pink salt
Australia’s first Lactation Hot Chocolate with nourishing collagen peptides to support hair, skin and bones. May support stretch mark prevention, skin hydration and elasticity, bones strength, postpartum tissue repair, wound healing and postpartum hair loss.
Collagen is the most abundant structural protein that makes up the framework of your cells and tissue. It is the protein that correlates to skin plumpness, and joint, bone and muscle health, all of which are affected throughout pregnancy and into postpartum. It also plays an important role in recovery and gut health; again both are affected by late-stage pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
We proudly source our collagen from the most reputable, sustainable and ethical manufacturer in the world.
Note this product is not vegan or vegetarian as it contains collagen.
Expiry Date approx 6 months from purchase
The Australia Breastfeeding Association states DEMAND = SUPPLY. In conjunction with any lactation tea or hot chocolate, removing milk from the breast is the best way to support the supply .
(**Contains: Wheat & Gluten, May Contain: Tree Nuts )
- Antioxidants – Raw organic cacao has an amazing ORAC score of 98,000 per 100g, vs blueberries at a mere 2,400. ORAC scores measure the ability of antioxidants to absorb free radicals.
- Highest Plant-Based Source of Iron – Cacao is the highest plant-based source of iron known to man, at 7.3mg per 100g. This compares to beef and lamb at 2.5mg, and spinach at 3.6mg. Iron deficiency is common in the 6 months to 3-year-olds.
- Source of Magnesium – Raw organic cacao is one of the highest plant-based sources of magnesium. Magnesium is important for a healthy heart helping convert glucose into energy enabling your child’s brain to work with laser-sharp clarity and focus.
- Tryptophan to help sleep- Tryptophan is the amino acid helping you get to sleep and stay asleep. Combined with low glycemic index carbohydrates it converts to melatonin in the brain. It takes just one hour for tryptophan to teach the brain and trigger sleep.
- More Calcium Than Cow’s Milk- Raw Organic Cacao has more calcium than cow’s milk, at 160 mg per 100g vs only 125 mg per 100ml of milk.
- A Natural Mood Elevator – Cacao contains– serotonin, tryptophan, tyrosine, and phenylethylamine. These neurotransmitters are associated with feelings of well-being, happiness, and can even alleviate depression.
- CAFFEINE: occurs naturally in foods, such as coffee, tea, herbs and cacao related products.
However according to Food Legislation, the only products that have to have a mandatory statement for caffeine are the ones containing guarana or any other type of caffeine extract. Therefore cacao or chocolate related products do not have any caffeine declaration on the label.
Our products with cacao powder will contain residual levels of caffeine, however they have not been measured. It is the same as any other chocolate product (example chocolate bars)
- It is high in protein, B vitamins, iron, selenium, zinc and potassium.
- It contains prebiotics like beta glucan, for gut and immune health.
- And compounds called nucleotides which have recently been associated with increased energy and endurance.
- It contains Glucose Tolerance Factor which assists blood sugar management.
- Brewers Yeast may also help increase milk production when you are lactating.
- This is a natural sugar from the coconut palm.
- Coconut Sugar has higher levels of zinc, iron and calcium than granulated sugar.
- It also has trace amounts of phytonutrients and antioxidants.
- And some Inulin – a prebiotic which feeds healthy bacteria and slows glucose absorption.
HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN PEPTIDES
- Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the body. In fact, collagen is “the main structural protein that forms the connective tissue throughout our body, from skin to bones, muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Collagen peptides are rich in glycine, proline and hydroxyproline which allow for optimal maintenance and repair of tissues. This is so important after childbirth. The birthing process usually needs 6 weeks of repair and healing, but that will be more where there has been a caesarian birth, or episiotomy or tears etc. Adequate protein for this repair process can make a big difference both to the rate of healing and the final result.
- Collagen peptides also provide an energy source – always helpful for breastfeeding mothers.
Contains: Wheat, Gluten. May Contain: Tree Nuts. Collagen is sourced from bovine so it is not vegan or hallal approved