The Maxi Cosi Lila comfort is setting a new standard in stroller comfort.
Developed in collaboration with paediatricians, the Lila Stroller has been carefully designed for supreme travel comfort for babies and toddlers to help make your life as a parent easier.
Suitable for babies from birth to 4 years of age (20kgs), the Lila Stroller transforms from a single stroller to dual configuration easily for children close in age (duo seat sold separately)
The Lila is also travel-system ready for use with any Maxi Cosi capsules with the included adaptors
- A complete travel system in just two simple clicks. Compatible with any Maxi-Cosi baby capsule, including Mico Plus, Mico 6, and Mico 12/ Mico 12LX. Adaptors included
- Lightweight and easy one-hand fold
- Reversible seat that turns into lie-flat bassinet perfect for naps on the go
- Switch to a double stroller without a hassle with the Lila Comfort Second Seat (sold separately)
- Never miss a nap with our Integrated Nap Keeper and sunshade
- Paediatrician-developed ShapeOfYou Newborn inlay is an ergonomic memory foam cocoon that provides ultimate security
- Keep your little one cool and comfortable Unique ‘Cool Baby™’ Wicking Fabric makes travel a breeze
- You can trust Maxi-Cosi, with our 3+1 Year Warranty giving you complete peace of mind at purchase
- Reversible, thermo-regulated mattress: breathable mesh for summertime; soft warm fleece for wintertime
- Large UPF 50+ canopy with peek-a-boo window and light reflectors
- Smooth Ride long-lasting biomaterial wheels: Front wheels can be locked for better manoeuvrability
- Included with this product: Boot cover, Rain cover, bumper bar, Mico capsule adaptors and removable shopping basket
Pediatrician-developed ShapeOfYou newborn inlay cocoons your newborn and reduces space around the child’s body, providing the ultimate feeling of security, and comfort.
Transforms into a Duo Stroller to transport two children at once. (Second seat sold separately)
To create additional shade and protection from the weather and visitors peeping into the pram.