Mama Tea can be consumed daily, as both a hot or cold tea throughout the day, even once your breastfeeding journey has come to an end.
Not recommended in pregnancy but can be drunk from birth
“My favourite time of day is when everyone’s asleep and I get to enjoy my delicious cup of Mama Tea. The perfect end to the day :)” Jen
- Natural and Organic ingredients
- Caffeine free
- Hand blended
- Australian Owned and Made
- Naturally FREE FROM gluten, soy and dairy, and sugar.
- Naturopath Formulated
- Recyclable and compostable packaging (tea bags option)
- The tea bags are plastic free, GMO-Free, all-natural and fully biodegradable, made from cornstarch fibre. There are no chemicals used in the manufacture of the material.
- All Teas expire 12 months from the purchase date.
- CHAMOMILE: Anti-inflammatory and has a calming, healing effect on the digestive system. Calming and gently sedating, will help promote restful sleep for both mum and baby.
- ORANGE SEGMENTS: The orange oil in the peel is calming and relaxing, helps indigestion and appetite and has other benefits of being anti-inflammatory.
- HIBISCUS: Contains essential vitamin C, minerals and anthocyanin (antioxidant) to aid recovery
- LAVENDER: Physically and emotional calming, relaxing and balancing.