Each ingredient in our Menopause Tea has been carefully selected for its known benefits in traditionally helping women with the symptoms of perimenopause, menopause and postmenopause.
- Licorice root – helps reduce the frequency and severity of hot flushes.
- Shatavari – helps decrease the frequency and severity of hot flushes, night sweating, vaginal dryness, and brain fog.
- Ginger root – curb lesser known menopause symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or helping to settle an upset stomach.
- Chaste tree berries – a potent adaptogen with estrogen-balancing effects, which significantly relieves hot flushes, insomnia, and mood changes.
- Peppermint – relieving the symptoms of abdominal gas and bloating, and to relieve muscle spasms, also good for nausea.
- Red rose petals – helping to alleviate mood swings and hot flushes.
Loose leaf brewing instructions
Allow 1-2 tsp of tea to infuse in near boiling water for 3-5 + minutes. Strain the tea and enjoy.