We know breastfeeding can suck sometimes especially when there’s a supply & demand issue. Our nursing tea blend contains organic herbs that naturally help boost milk supply. Helping baby mama continue to feed her little bambino with greater ease and restore her own confidence that she’s doing an awesome job. You’ve got this supermum! The ingredients contained in our herbal blend also supports a healthy digestive system for both mother and baby, helping to relieve colic and trapped wind. This earthy yet delicate herbal infusion is deeply soothing and is to be enjoyed after birth in T4 onwards. Not suitable in pregnancy.
- Aniseed – a culinary spice and a digestive herb that helps get rid of gas, relieve indigestion and nausea as well as increase milk flow.
- Chamomile flowers – calming and known for its galactagogue effects.
- Fennel – helping to naturally increase milk supply and may even help calm a gassy tummy if your little one is suffering from that.
- Caraway – used for its milk producing qualities, as well as its digestive properties.
- Red raspberry leaf – increases the amount of breast milk produced and since this herbal tea is a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, it also increases the quality of breast milk.
- Marshmallow root – marshmallow root has traditionally been used to increase a woman’s estrogen level and the fatty tissues on her breasts both of which help boost milk supply.
- Nettle – a known galactagogue for it’s benefits in helping to boost milk supply and the richness of the milk.
Allow 1-2 tsp of tea to infuse in near boiling water for 3-5 + minutes. Strain the tea and enjoy.