A car safety seat or capsule top tether extension strap gives you the ability to add extra length to the tether and allows you to reach the anchor and have enough excess to drop the tether out of the way when putting bub in or out of the car.
- Add extra length to the tether strap of your child car safety seat or capsule.
- For cars without anchorage points on a fixed parcel shelf, such as station wagons and hatch backs.
- Suits any brand of child car safety seat manufactured since 1993 with hook anchorage that meets Australian standard.
- Available in 150mm, 300mm and 600mm.
- An adjustable extension strap for use with an upper anchorage / top tether strap where additional length is required to reach the vehicle anchor point.
- It adjusts from 200mm to 900mm to suit most vehicles.
- Only for use with child restraints manufactured to the AS/NZS 1754 Standard that have a snap-hook connection.