Soy Free , Dairy Free & Vegan. Nourish your postpartum body with a decadent treat that helps to support your supply.
Amazing!! This is SO delicious! I’ve needed to go dairy free as my baby has CMPI and it’s so good to find a delicious dairy free drink for when I’m having a sweet craving! I’ve been loving it as a treat before bed and definitely feel like I’ve got a full supply from it!” Sophie
A premium blend of high-quality, colic-friendly and nourishing ingredients for breastfeeding & pumping mothers to boost their supply naturally.
- Soy Free
- Dairy Free
- Naturally supports breastmilk supply
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding safe
- Naturally boosts energy
- All Natural ingredients
- Refined sugar-free
- Made with premium organic Cacao ( not cocoa) and Coconut sugar
- Delicious & convenient
- Fenugreek free
- Colic Friendly
- Proudly Australian Owned and Made
- Naturopath Formulated
- Ingredients: Organic Cacao powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Brewer’s Yeast and Himalayan pink salt
Can be consumed during pregnancy and after birth.
Expiry Date approx 6 months from purchase
Lactation products are suggested to be consumed after feeding/ pumping when the breast is empty to help replenish and increase supply. But can also be enjoyed any time of the day to maintain supply. The Australia Breastfeeding Association states DEMAND = SUPPLY. In conjunction with any lactation tea, hot chocolate or cookies, removing milk from the breast is the best way to support the supply
Organic Cacao powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Brewer’s Yeast (From Wheat), Himalayan pink salt (Contains: Wheat & Gluten May Contain: Tree Nuts )
- Antioxidants – Raw organic cacao has an amazing ORAC score of 98,000 per 100g, vs blueberries at a mere 2,400. ORAC scores measure the ability of antioxidants to absorb free radicals.
- Highest Plant-Based Source of Iron – Cacao is the highest plant-based source of iron known to man, at 7.3mg per 100g. This compares to beef and lamb at 2.5mg, and spinach at 3.6mg. Iron deficiency is common in the 6 months to 3-year-olds.
- Source of Magnesium – Raw organic cacao is one of the highest plant-based sources of magnesium. Magnesium is important for a healthy heart helping convert glucose into energy enabling your child’s brain to work with laser-sharp clarity and focus.
- Tryptophan to help sleep- Tryptophan is the amino acid helping you get to sleep and stay asleep. Combined with low glycemic index carbohydrates it converts to melatonin in the brain. It takes just one hour for tryptophan to teach the brain and trigger sleep.
- More Calcium Than Cow’s Milk- Raw Organic Cacao has more calcium than cow’s milk, at 160 mg per 100g vs only 125 mg per 100ml of milk.
- A Natural Mood Elevator – Cacao contains– serotonin, tryptophan, tyrosine, and phenylethylamine. These neurotransmitters are associated with feelings of well-being, happiness, and can even alleviate depression.
- CAFFEINE: occurs naturally in foods, such as coffee, tea, herbs and cacao related products.
However according to Food Legislation, the only products that have to have a mandatory statement for caffeine are the ones containing guarana or any other type of caffeine extract. Therefore cacao or chocolate related products do not have any caffeine declaration on the label.
Our products with cacao powder will contain residual levels of caffeine, however they have not been measured. It is the same as any other chocolate product (example chocolate bars)
- It is high in protein, B vitamins, iron, selenium, zinc and potassium.
- It contains prebiotics like beta glucan, for gut and immune health.
- And compounds called nucleotides which have recently been associated with increased energy and endurance.
- It contains Glucose Tolerance Factor which assists blood sugar management.
- Brewers Yeast may also help increase milk production when you are lactating.
- This is a natural sugar from the coconut palm.
- Coconut Sugar has higher levels of zinc, iron and calcium than granulated sugar.
- It also has trace amounts of phytonutrients and antioxidants.
- And some Inulin – a prebiotic which feeds healthy bacteria and slows glucose absorption.
Contains: Wheat, Gluten. May Contain: Tree Nuts.