Sell My Pram Classifieds
Have you ever thought about selling your pram but don’t want the hassle that comes with it? Do you have a pram lying about, taking up space, gathering dust and loosing value?
Due to popular demand Absolute Baby can thoroughly clean and then sell your pram for you. This means no strangers contacting you and coming into you home and this gives you more time to enjoy your family. We have a growing number of mum’s looking for clean, great quality prams – get yours listed today.
Because we are here to reduce your stress we will:
- Meticulously clean and detail your pram
- Complete minor sewing repairs, where necessary
- Discuss replacement parts that might be required
- If you can’t find the original instructions manual, we will download a replacement
- Research the pram functions, specifications and current market value
- Take photos showing its features and how great it is
- Write the ad and suggest a sale price for your approval
- List your pram on our Facebook page
- Answer questions from buyers
- Arrange viewing / inspection appointments and demonstrate your pram to prospective buyers
- GIVE YOU THE CASH!
We contacted Bec and arranged to have our pram cleaned in preparation for baby #3. We couldn’t believe how well it cleaned up. The seat was also quite faded and Bec mentioned she could do a black refresh…100% worth it! Our pram now looks brand new and I can’t wait to take it for a spin.
Thank you so much, highly recommend
~ Stephanie (Pram clean & re-black)
Terms for Owner
To ensure you get top price for your pram, we cannot accept consignment of prams that have irreparable damage.
All consignments are subject to our acceptance and at our sole discretion. All items are checked by our quality control team and the pram owner must be open to replacing parts that might be required (if minor fabric damage we can repair it).
Please review the cleaning terms and conditions before booking.
In addition to the quality checks Absolute Baby reserves the right not to take consignment of particular items for any reason at its sole discretion. In such instances no explanation will be provided, and rejected items that fall under this category will be returned to you.
The pram must be available for Absolute Baby for a minimum of 30 days. If after that time, you would like to sell your pram on your own, simply pay the cleaning fee and the listing fee.
The cost of this service is the pram cleaning price, + $10 listing fee, + 10% of the sale price and payment will be deducted from the sale amount.
Terms for Buyer
Please personally inspect items carefully before purchase. There are no returns or exchanges on items with the exception of your legislative rights.
Unfortunately we cannot arrange shipping for items, they must be collected from Absolute Baby.
No items can be taken by the customer until it has been paid for it in full.
Payment can be made by: Cash; Bank deposit accepted (funds must ‘clear’ before being deemed paid); MasterCard or Visa (with a 2% processing fee).
No holds will be placed on items without a deposit.
- For a hold of 24 hours or less – A non-refundable deposit of $50 or 10% of the total purchase price, whichever is greater, is required
- For a layby (hold longer than 24 hours)- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total purchase price is required, period is for a maximum of 14 days from date of deposit. Any money paid will be retained if a layby is cancelled to compensate the pram owner and Absolute Baby for storage and administration costs.